Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Interviews will always be part of hiring the right people for your business. It may feel that only interviewees are nervous but the reality is even interviewers can also feel pressured. Taking courses will give you the right knowledge and skills to hire people.
It is very important to learn how to interview to know how to assess potential employees. Learning from this Level 2 Certificate in Behavioral Interviewing Techniques will make your job easier, which will also contribute to the success of the organization you belong in.Interviewing a candidate is a very intricate process; you have to know to separate the good the great and fish the right person for the job. This Level 2 Certificate in Behavioral Interviewing Techniques will help you to earn the skills and tools to hire worthy candidates.
In this course, you will be able to learn the history of the recruitment process, the selection process, cost analysis, job analysis and position profiles, candidates and advertising guidelines, traditional vs. behavioral interviews, critical incident techniques, difficult applicants, interview preparation, and format, etc. This knowledge will surely help to become prepared and hire candidates with a lot of successions
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Course Overview
- History of the Interviewing Process
- The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Factors in the Hiring Process
- Cost Analysis
- Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Determining the Skills You Need
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Performance Assessments
- Problems Recruiters Face
- Interviewing Barriers
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Types of Questions
- Case Study
- Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews
- Other Types of Questions
- The Critical Incident Technique
- Listening for Answers
- Difficult Applicants
- Interview Preparation and Format
- Other Interview Techniques
- Scoring Responses
- Checking References
Why Should You Choose Level 2 Certificate in Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.