There are now 4 generations in the workplace and our assumptions of the generations is getting in the way of our work. Are you getting along with your team members?
Leverage the Power of Generations aims to generate discussions and open-mindedness that leads to innovative solutions between all age groups. This generation course truly applies to every audience and organisation to understand that everyone has something to learn and everyone has something to teach.
Through bite-sized lessons including videos (20 minutes) written material and exercises from your own toolkit the course focuses on creating common bonds among generations and looking at our differences as assets that can create real change. It is how we choose to work together that determines our success for the future.
- Come with an open mind to learn
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals managers and HR professionals
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- To establish that there is conflict among the generations and this is nothing new
- Learn that our assumptions about the generations are not always correct
- Choose to see our differences among the generations as opportunities not challenges
- Learn to be curious be respectful and find common ground through a common experience
- Use tools to guide you to change your perception of the generations
- Determine who can help you lead the change process
- Understand that everyone has something to learn and something to teach no matter their generation
- Create a dynamic culture of cooperation among the generations
- Leverage the Power of Generations
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.