This Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course aims to provide you with the key skills associated with the dynamic logistics and supply chain management environment and will expose you to a variety of improvement techniques designed to aid improvement of supplier operations. The course focuses on planning, organizing and controlling Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management activities - key elements for successful management in any enterprise - and it covers strategic planning and decision-making as an important part of the management process.
On completion of the course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks that minimize costs and deliver top customer service
Who should take this course
Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills. As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- An Introduction to Successful Transport Management
- The UK's Travel Infrastructure - Road and Rail
- Road Freight and Transport Management
- Passenger Road Transport and its Management
- Rail and Transport Management
- Transport Management for Ports and Inland Waters
- Transport Management for Airlines
- Trends, Challenges and Best Practice in Transport Management
- Transport Management and Health and Safety
- SAP Transportation Management
- ECC TM EWM Shipment Integrated Scenario
- SAP Transportation Domestic Scenario
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) Integrated Scenario
- TM Overview + End to End Process Flow
- SAP TM Uncontrolled Shipment Scenario
- SAP TM - Air Way bill ID Generation
- Effective SAP TM for perfect order fulfillment!
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.