About this Course:
The history of data science, machine learning, and artificial Intelligence is long, but it's only recently that technology companies - both start-ups and tech giants across the globe have begun to get excited about it
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Data science enthusiasts
- Software and IT engineers
- Cloud engineers
- Software architects
- Technical and non-technical tech founders
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn about Azure Machine Learning
- Learn about various machine learning algorithms supported by Azure Machine Learning
- Learn how to build and run a machine learning experiment with real world datasets
- Learn how to use classification machine learning algorithms
- Learn how to use regression machine learning algorithms
- Learn how to expose the Azure ML machine learning experiment as a web service or API
- Learn how to integrate the Azure ML machine learning experiment API with a web application
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.