This Make-up Artist Diploma is a gem of a course that teaches you the necessary skills required to be a competent Make-up Artist. Once completed, it will stand you in good stead to be in a position to propel yourself into setting up your own business as a self-employed Make-up Artist working in different sectors such as fashion, photography, film, or retail; or help you to launch a career working for an organisation.
This course from Global Edulink, a UK-based, online learning provider, is designed to help you develop and gain a solid understanding of the following necessary skills:
- Skin types e.g. normal, dry, mixed; and make-up removal and skin care
- Tools including brushes and other products
- Foundations and corrections – with a focus on textures
- Colour – of eyes, skin shades, and hair tones
- Eye make-up – how to apply eye make-up and use tools such as eyelash curlers
- Make-up for eyebrows, including corrections
- Lip make-up, including lip types, definition, and corrections
- Types of make-up – for different times of the day; and, bridal and groom
- False eyelashes – different types and how to use these
- Health and safety – cleaning and hygiene, and good work practices
- Creating your make-up kit – personal, and basic to complete professional kit
Who should take this course
Those passionate about the use of make-up and cosmetics in the fashion and beauty industry
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
Cosmetic and Beauty Sales Assistant
- MODULE 1- SKIN TYPES
- MODULE 2- HOW TO DO CORRECTIONS
- MODULE 3- MAKEUP TOOLS
- MODULE 4 MAKEUP FOUNDATIONS AND CORRECTIONS
- MODULE 5- IDENTIFYING COLOURS
- MODULE 6- LEARNING EYE MAKE UP
- MODULE 7- MAKING UP EYEBROWS
- MODULE 8- HOW TO PUT LIP MAKE UP
- MODULE 9- DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAKE UP
- MODULE 10- IDENTIFYING FALSE EYELASHES
- MODULE 11- LEARN TO MAKE UP FOR DIFFERENT AGES
- MODULE 12- HEALTH AND SAFETY CARE
- MODULE 13- BUILDING YOUR MAKE-UP KIT
Benefits you will gain:
High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
Recognised Accredited Qualification.
Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Make-up Artist – Level 3.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.