About this Course:
Change is an inevitable part of organizational life. And if you have any leadership role you'll soon be called upon to help lead it.
But we often fear change. This leads to resistance. So managing and leading change is a challenging role. It will take you outside of your comfort zone and beyond your existing management and supervision tool-set.
But change is predictable. You can anticipate how people will respond and what you need to do to engage them positively. You can plan prepare and handle the resistance that will certainly come. To do that you need practical tools and models
And this course will give you them.
More than that you'll learn:
- How the need for change arises
- How to communicate it and
- The way to lead people through it
Here are the main topics you'll cover:
- The Cycle of Change
- Barriers to Change
- The first reason why people resist change
- Tools for change leaders
- Stakeholder analysis
- How people respond to change: the change curve
- The impact of change on operational performance: the Satir Curve
- The three phases of a change program: the Lewin Model
- The Onion Model of resistance to change
- How to win over resisters
- Ongoing Project: Change Management Case Study
Throughout the course you will have short exercises to do that use the skills we'll cover. They are based on a real organizational change project. Other students and your tutor will support you endorse your successes and help you with your questions.
- The only prior experience you need is working life. But if you have management or project management experience you'll find it even easier!
Your tutor is Dr. Mike Clayton. As a senior project program and change manager at international consulting firm Deloitte Mike led large and complex change projects for his clients.
Now as a trainer and facilitator he has been applying what he learned and teaching it to others. This course represents 15 years' experience of what tools students find most helpful and 25 years experience in business managing change large and small.
And What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck puzzled or just want to know more. As a professional trainer this is what I do and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Simpliv.
Enroll Now. Enroll for this course now so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
- You should have some experience of organizational life
- Experience in management and leadership - at a supervisory level or higher - will be a great help
- Experience of project working will be a great help
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Supervisors Managers and leaders at all levels who need to lead change in their organization
- Team members who are experiencing change and want to understand what's going on
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Convince people about the need for change
- Evaluate how people feel about the changes
- Paint a compelling picture of the future
- Anticipate how people will respond to change
- Anticipate the impact of change on operational performance
- Plan effective project communications
- Handle resistance to change effectively to win over resisters
- Introduction: Change at Work
- Step 1: Demonstrate the Need for Chang
- Step 2: Create a Compelling Future
- Step 3: Expect an Argument
- Handling Resistance
- Steps 4 5 and 6: Leading the Change
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.