Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today's workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime. There are big benefits to today's virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining the Virtual Workplace
- Session Three: Creating Virtual Workplace Programs
- Session Four: Technology Tips and Tricks
- Session Five: Building Virtual Teams
- Session Six: Leading Virtual Team Meetings.
- Session Seven: Working with Cross-Cultural Teams
- Session Eight: Virtual Leadership Strategies
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.