The whole of the Italian language can be broken down into several different structures. If you take any sentence from any Italian book or any utterance, you will see that it fits into one of these structures.
I remember one weekend, I was writing some lessons for the week ahead, when I suddenly realised this. I noticed that there are a certain number of structures in Italian, and that every sentence follows one of these structures. I spent the rest of the weekend working out all the structures, and I wrote them all down.
Every structure you learn gives you the ability to say a huge amount.
Some structures are used more than others, but all the structures together make up the whole Italian language. Once you've learnt how a structure works, all you have to do is insert different words into the slots and you have a sentence.
This course introduces you to structure 3. I've limited each course to one structure so as not to overburden you. By looking at just one structure at a time, you can really get to grips with it and understand its usage. It will help to clarify the Italian language and make it more like a reflex rather than something you have to think about as is it were a maths equation.
Each structure can also help to propel you to fluency; if you can manipulate the structures at high speed, you can start to say anything you want without having to thing about how to say it.
This course contains plenty of practice opportunities for you to revise what you've learnt and it also contains some hints and tips on how best to learn and memorise the structures and the vocabulary that goes with them. You'll learn how to make questions out of structure 3, how to make statements and how to turn positive statements negative.
The Building Structures in Italian series is set out using the same learning techniques as the 3 Minute Italian courses. You can work through the course in three-minute chunks, enabling anybody to learn Italian, no matter how little time you have.
Basic knowledge Ideally, you should be a little familiar already with the Italian language, but if you're not, panic not! Everything in this course is fully explained, so you won't get lost I recommend you start by enrolling on the "Building Structures in Italian - Structures 1 & 2"course
Who should take this course
- You want to explore the Italian language a little more deeply
- You are interested in starting to learn about the next structure of the Italian language and how to manipulate it
- You enjoy the 3 minute methodology used in other 3 Minute Italian courses
- You enjoyed learning about the first two structures and would like to learn about the next structure in Italian
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Learn about the third structure in the Italian language
- Get to grips with how easy it is to manipulate this structure and say what you want with it
- Get plenty of opportunity to practise using this structure
- Learn how to form questions and statements in structure 3 in both the positive and negative
- Complete lessons in 3 minute chunks - perfect for the busy learner
- Build your own sentences without memorisation
- Get more familiar with the present tense in Italian
- Speak from the very first lesson
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.