About this Course:
CEOs, CFOs and Boards are ultimately measured on their record of generating returns for their shareholders, and the single most important determinant of shareholder returns is capital allocation. This course takes a compelling look at how to master capital allocation to create shareholder value and competitive advantages for your organization.
This course covers:
- How capital allocation can be used to supersize shareholder returns
- How to define capital allocation and evaluate cap allocation decisions
- Operating sources of cash
- Investment of capital
- Cash raised from financing
- Dividends and repurchases
- We also take a look at the six traits of highly successful CEOs, such as Jack Welch and Warren Buffet, who have proven to be masters of capital allocation over decades of creating astounding results for their shareholders.
- Exposure to corporate finance
- No advanced preparation is needed for this course
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in finance or related fields
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Define what is capital allocation and identify the relevant tools
- Identify and evaluate sources of cash generated by the business
- Integrate financing strategy with capital allocation to preserve flexibility and maximize returns
- Evaluate uses of surplus cash to pay dividends and/or repurchase shares
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.