Can be taken anytime (20 hours)
Professional Training Course
This course truly removes the mystery from colour theory and shows artists and non-artists alike how to confidently choose, apply, and modify palettes of eye-catching hues. The training provides clear advice on how to create colour schemes based on current trends and the tastes of different target audiences. You are also shown how colour can attract attention and affect mood and meaning.
This training course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop (CC) effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic and advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn layer basics, photo retouching and image editing. Whether you are a Designer, Illustrator, Photographer, Video Artist, Webmaster or just a beginner, Photoshop offers you many opportunities to make your images look great.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in design and print-related industries, whether you are a beginner or just need to brush up your skills, this course offers candidates a complete guide to Adobe Photoshop (CC)
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would benefit the following:
- Colour Designer
- Consultant for interiors, corporate branding, and products
- Consultant to residential, property developers and large-scale commercial clients
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Module 1- Influence with creative use of colour
- Module 2- Understanding colours
- Module 3- Colour dimensions – hue, value and chroma
- Module 4- Classifications for undertones
- Module 5- How to use colour combinations
- Module 6- Definitions of colours
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Document Navigation and Digital Image Editing
- Tutoring Camera Raw and Cropping Images
- Exploring and Transforming Layers Basics
- Converting Layers to Smart Objects
- Use Lasso Tools and Combining Selections
- Blend Modes and Layer Adjustment
- Layer Adjustment Techniques
- Healing Brush and Patch Tools
- Combing Multiple Images & Essential Filters
- Artist Filters and Create Content
- Layer Effects and Styles
- Using the Shaping Tools and Painting Essentials
- Moving Images and Libraries
- Artboard Essentials and Sharing Images
- Exercise Files: Adobe Photoshop
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Colours with Photoshop.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.