About this Course:
SharePoint is a versatile platform for building solutions that address a wide range of business needs. SharePoint is a development platform upon which powerful and compelling portal applications can be built.
This course provides developers with a thorough in-depth guide to the internals of writing code for the SharePoint platform. SharePoint 2013 programming model can be divided into categories like : Managed Client Side Object Model Java Script Client Object Model Silverlight Client Side Object Model REST and OData Interface.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri youll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building applications for SharePoint platform such as CSOMJSOMSCOMREST and ODataCustom ActionsCustom GroupsTImer Jobs and more. The course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that youre encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 16 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list:
- Working with CSOM
- Working with JSOM
- Working with SCOM
- Working with REST and OData
- Custom Actions
- Custom Groups
- Download SharePoint 2013Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 or 2015 Community Edition
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of Visual C# in building Windows / Web based applications using Visual Studio
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Client Side Object Model (CSOM)
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Java Script Object Model (JSOM)
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Silverlight Client Side Object Model (SCOM)
- Learn How to create Custom Actions
- Learn How to Create Buttons on Office Ribbon Controls
- Learn How to use LINQ to SharePoint 2013
- Learn How to customize Navigational Elements of a Site using Code
- Learn How to Read and Write User Profile Properties Using Code
- Learn How to Create GroupsAdd Users to group and Assign Permissions using Code
- Learn How to Use Business Connectivity Services from Visual Studio
- Learn How to Create Timer Jobs
- Learn How to Create Custom Site Definitions
- Learn How to Create Custom Web Templates
- Learn How to Create Sandboxed Solutions
- Learn How to work with REST and ODATA
- SharePoint 2013 Development - The Big Picture
- Working with Managed Client Side Object Model (CSOM)
- Developing Custom Actions
- Developing Custom Actions for Ribbon Control
- Working with Custom Dialogs
- Using LINQ To SharePoint 2013
- Customizing Navigations of a SharePoint Site
- Working with User Profile Properties
- Working with Site Groups and Permission Levels through Code
- Working with Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Developing Timer Jobs
- Creating Site Definitions
- Developing Web Templates
- Working with Sandboxed Solutions
- Working with SharePoint 2013 REST Service
- Working with Silverlight Client Object Model (SCOM)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.