The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this course, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Understanding the Interview.
- Session Three: Types of Questions.
- Session Four: Getting Ready
- Session Five: Live and In Person
- Session Six: Unwinding for the Interview
- Session Seven: Common Problems and Solutions
- Session Eight: Phase Two
- Session Nine: Practice Makes Perfect
- Session Ten: Sealing the Deal
- Session Eleven: Getting What You're Worth
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.