To be a successful health support worker you need to have a passion for helping others. If you think you want to be a mental health support worker then this is the course for you.
As a Healthcare worker you have a duty towards the person with a mental health problem. Their role is to provide information and support for carers of people with a mental illness. A support worker role involves working with vulnerable people in different ways. You could be helping people who have mental health problems, learning difficulties, disabilities, recovering addicts, young offenders, those struggling with relationships
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Module 1: Mental Health Basics
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient
- Take Good Care of Yourself
- Healthy Relationships
- Risk Factors
- When Do You Need to See a Professional?
- Module 2: Mental Health of Children
- Children's Mental Health Basics
- Nurturing Positivity And Confidence
- Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child
- About Birth Defects
- About Behavior Disorders
- Mental Health Games For Children
- Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well
- Wrapping Up
- Module 3: Mental Health Support Worker
- Role and tasks
- Role Clarity
- Training, career pathway and pay
- Worker satisfaction
- Why Should You Choose Mental Health Support Worker Level 3
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free Microsoft office course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.