Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd.
This course has been designed to prepare you for the Microsoft 70-247 Exam — and will help you to demonstrate your real-world mastery in configuring and deploying a private cloud using Microsoft System Centre 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their career.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepare for the Microsoft 70-247 exam.
The great thing about our Microsoft 70-247: Deploying and Operating a Private Cloud 2012 course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Microsoft 70-247: Deploying and Operating a Private Cloud 2012 certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
Ideal for IT professional with Windows Server, System Centre 2012, security, high-availability, fault tolerance and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Designing for The Cloud
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Designing the Cloud
- 1.3 Reason for Using the Cloud
- 1.4 Choosing the Right Cloud Model
- 1.5 Designing Private Clouds
- 1.6 Overview of Virtualization Components
- 1.7 Windows Server 2012 R2 and Hyper- V
- 1.8 System Centre 2012 R2- Part 1
- 1.9 System Centre 2012 R2- Part 2
- 1.10 Deploying Highly Available Hyper- V Hosts
Module 2: Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager R2
- 2.1 Overview of Virtual Machine- Part 1
- 2.2 Overview of Virtual Machine -Part 2
- 2.3 Deploying VMM
- 2.4 Configuring Role Based Access Control
- 2.5 Managing Hosts
- 2.6 Configuring Networking- Part 1
- 2.7 Configuring Networking- Part 2
- 2.8 Configuring Storage
Module 3: Deploying and Maintaining Fabric Resources
- 3.1 Extending and Maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure
- 3.2 Deploying Hyper -VHost Servers- Part 1
- 3.3 Deploying Hyper- VHost Servers- Part 2
- 3.4 Providing Patch Management for Fabric Resources- Part 1
- 3.5 Providing Patch Management for Fabric Resources Part 2
Module 4: Building the Private Cloud
- 4.1 Creating Building Blocks for The Private Cloud- Part 1
- 4.2 Creating Building Blocks for The Private Cloud- Part -2
- 4.3 Creating Virtual Machine Templates
- 4.4 Creating A Private Cloud
- 4.5 Creating and Deploying Applications -Part 1
- 4.6 Creating and Deploying Applications --Part 2
- 4.7 Creating and Deploying Applications --Part 3
- 4.8 Creating and Configuring Services- Part 1
- 4.9 Creating and Configuring Services- -Part 2
- 4.10 Configuring Access to The Private Cloud
Module 5: Monitoring and Optimizing the Private Cloud
- 5.1 Overview of Operations Manager
- 5.2 Installing Operations Manager
- 5.3 Deploying Monitoring Agents
- 5.4 Configuring Access to Operations Manager
- 5.5 Creating and Configuring Management Packs
- 5.6 Configuring System Centre Integration
- 5.7 Extending and Optimizing Monitoring- Part 1
- 5.8 Extending and Optimizing Monitoring -Part 2
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Service Management
- 6.1 Overview of Service Manager
- 6.2 Deploying Service Manager
- 6.3 Service Manager Work Items- Part 1
- 6.4 Service Manager Work Items- Part 2
- 6.5 Service Manager Work Items -Part 3
- 6.6 Service Manager Notifications
- 6.7 System Centre Integration- Part 1
- 6.8 System Centre Integration -Part 2
Module 7: Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud
- 7.1 Overview of Orchestrator
- 7.2 Deploying Automation Using Orchestrator
- 7.3 Configuring Integration Packs
- 7.4 Configuring and Managing Runbooks
Module 8: Disaster Recovery and High Availability for The Private Cloud
- 8.1 Overview of Data Protection Manager
- 8.2 Planning for Data Protection Manager
- 8.3 Deploying Data Protection Manager
- 8.4 Configuring Protection for The Private Cloud
- 8.5 Configuring Protection for Applications- Part 1
- 8.6 Configuring Protection for Applications -Part 2
- 8.7 Hyper-V Recovery Manager
Module 9: Implementing Self- Service Multi- Tenant Private Clouds
- 9.1 Implementing the Cloud Services Process Pack- Part 1
- 9.2 Implementing the Cloud Services Process Pack- Part 2
- 9.3 Service Provider Foundation
- 9.4 Configuring the Windows Azure Pack
- 9.5 Conclusion
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.