Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is the one of the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server, the extremely popular and widely used database system in the world.
This course describes how to design and monitor high performance, highly available data solutions with SQL Server 2012. My Training Academy offers Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course which focuses on creating plans and designs for database structure, storage, objects, and servers.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepared for the Microsoft 70-465 exam. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Database Administrator and Database Analyst, earning an average salary of about £42,500.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
Professionals who plan and design database solutions for organisations and have experience with database development and administering SQL Server databases.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Designing A Database Server Infrastructure
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Designing A Database Server Infrastructure Part 1
- 1.3 Designing A Database Server Infrastructure Part 2
- 1.4 Designing A Database Server Infrastructure Part 3
- 1.5 Designing A Database Server Infrastructure Part 4
- 1.6 Considerations for Database Server Consolidation
- 1.7 Managing Server Resources
Module 2: Designing A Logical Database Scheme
- 2.1 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 1
- 2.2Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 2
- 2.3 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 3
- 2.4 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 4
2.5 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 5 Module 3: Designing A Physical Database Implementation
3.1 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 1
- 3.2 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 2
- 3.3 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 3
Module 4: Incorporating Data Files into the Database
- 4.1 Incorporating Data Files into The Database Part 1
- 4.2 Incorporating Data Files into The Database Part 2
- 4.3 Incorporating Data Files into The Database Part 3
- 4.4 Incorporating Data Files into The Database Demo
- 4.5 Searching Data Files
- 4.6 Searching Data Files Demo
Module 5: Tuning Database Performance
- 5.1 Tuning Database Performance Part 1
- 5.2 Tuning Database Performance Part 2
- 5.3 Tuning Database Performance Part 3
- 5.4 Working with Query Plans Part 1
- 5.5 Working with Query Plans Part 2
- 5.6 Working with Query Plans Part 3
- 5.7 Working with Query Plans Part 4
Module 6: Designing Database Security
- 6.1 Designing Database Security Part 1
- 6.2 Designing Database Security Part 2
- 6.3 Contained Databases
- 6.4 Protecting Data with Encryption
Module 7: Policy Based Management
- 7.1 Policy Based Management
- 7.2 Policy Based Management Demo
Module 8: Monitoring Server Health
- 8.1 Monitoring Server Health
- 8.2 Monitoring Server Health Demo
Module 9: Designing Database Backup Solution
- 9.1 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 1
- 9.2 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 2
- 9.3 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 3
- 9.4 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 4
- 9.5 Disaster Recovery Plan Part 1
- 9.6 Disaster Recovery Plan Part 2
Module 10: Automating Multi Server Maintenance
- 10.1 Automating Multi Server Maintenance
- 10.2 Managing Multiple Servers
Module 11: Managing SQL Server with Windows Powershell
- 11.1 Managing SQL Server with Windows Powershell
- 11.2 Windows Powershell Lab
Module 12: Replicating Data
- 12.1 Replicating Data Part 1
- 12.2 Replicating Data Part 2
- 12.3 Replicating Data Part 3
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.