This Microsoft Access course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Access Level 1 - Beginner
- Microsoft Access Level 2 - Intermediate
- Microsoft Access Level 3 - Advanced
Material recorded with Access 2016 but works in 2010 2013 and 2016.
As your instructor I will use my 16+ years of Access training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Master Instructor: 2000 XP (2002) 2003 2007 2010 2013 and 2016 Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Access.
At completion of this course you will master Access skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks as well have all the training you need to help pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Examand become certified like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Create powerful effective Access Databases
- Enter edit update search sort and filter Table records
- Set defaults and validate data for more accurate data entry
- How to quickly edit filter and search records in a Form
- Add option controls command buttons and drop-down lists for faster data entry and accuracy in Forms
- Add custom fields to perform calculations: Sum Count Average and more
- Add sort and filter groups as well as keeping them from splitting across pages in your Reports
- Use criteria in a Query to dramatically refine your search
- View unique records and use Actions Queries to Update Add and Delete records fast
- Automate data entry and accuracy dramatically by creating Macros and much more
- This course was created with Access 2016. But all features will work in Access 2010 2013 2016 and most in 2007
- You will need Microsoft Access installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
Who should take this course
What you will learn:
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Access
- How to create an Access Database from scratch
- Master Microsoft Access from Beginner to Advanced
- Create Tables to store and organize all raw data
- Use a Query to search and retrieve data fast
- Enter and view records in a more organized layout using Forms
- Generate very detailed professional looking Reports
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office Access 2016 Specialist with over 16 years of Access training
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.