Microsoft Excel is used in businesses throughout, starting from engineering to diverse fields such as medicine. It is one of the top three best known Microsoft Office tools and probably the best spreadsheet program out there. However there is a steep learning curve to its advanced features, which you can now master from this Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training course.
This course will help you learn some of the advanced features of the 2016 version of Excel. As such it starts out with a bang as you learn to automate worksheet functionality, along with how to update worksheet properties, create and edit macros, apply conditional formatting, and add data validation criteria. Next you discover ways to trace cells, troubleshoot invalid data and formula errors, watch and evaluate formulas, and create a data list online. Furthermore you will learn to analyze and present data through statistical analysis, creating Sparklines and scenarios, and more. You will also learn how to work with multiple workbooks, export excel data, and import and export XML data.
Using this course correctly will lead you to master some of the most advanced features of Excel 2016 and essentially develop key skills that will help you stand out from the crowd.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Update Workbook Properties
- Activity-Update Workbook Properties
- Create and Edit a Macro
- Activity-Create and Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Activity-Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Activity-Add Data Validation Criteria
- Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Activity-Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Activity-Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Activity-Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Activity-Create a Data List Outline
- Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Create Sparklines
- Activity_Create Sparklines
- Create Scenarios
- Activity-Create Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Activity-Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Activity-Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Activity-Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Consolidate Data
- Activity-Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Activity-Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Merge Workbooks
- Activity-Merge Workbooks
- Exporting Excel Data
- Export Excel Data
- Activity-Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Activity- Import a Delimited Text File
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Activity-Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
- Activity-Create a Web Query
- Importing and Exporting XML Data
- Import and Export XML Data
Activity-Import and Export XML Data
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.