If you really want to be the best at something, you need to have some strong basics. And given that Microsoft Excel is one of the most used spreadsheet programs in the world, with a large number of features allowing users to tabulate data and analyse them through charts and graphs, you need to know it's basics as well. With the help of this Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners Training course you can definitely work it out.
This course will help you learn the 2016 version of Excel and explore the new features available within. You first get started with familiarizing yourself with the user interface, learning to create a basic worksheet and using the help system. Next you will discover how to use formulas and functions in order to carry out calculations before moving onto modifying the data; columns and rows; utilizing search and replace; and carrying out spell checks. You will also learn about formatting the worksheet, printing the workbook contents, managing large workbooks and customizing Excel.
If you want to learn the basics of MS Excel, this is a great course as it can help you through various useful features. All of these reasons combined, you should definitely get this course now.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Activity - Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Activity - Create a Basic Worksheet
- Use the Help System
- Activity - Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Activity - Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Activity-Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
- Activity - Reuse Formulas
- Manipulate Data
- Activity - Manipulate Data
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Activity-Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search For and Replace Data
- Activity - Search For and Replace Data
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Activity - Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Activity - Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Activity - Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Apply Number Formats
- Activity - Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Activity - Align Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
- Activity - Apply Cell Styles
- Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Activity - Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Activity-Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Activity - Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- Activity-Manage Worksheets
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Activity-Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize General and Language Options
- Activity - Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula Options
- Activity - Customize Formula Options
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Activity - Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Activity - Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Activity - Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
Activity - Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.