Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Since its inception in 1985, Microsoft Excel has an average of five new users added every minute. Now the total stands at more than thirty million users of this amazing spreadsheet program, who use it every day for personal and professional reasons. The 2016 version has many new features added to the program, and if you would like to learn more about them, you can do so with this Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Training course.
This course is designed to help all users get familiar with the different features of Excel. As such you start out with learning how to use range names in formulas and functions, along with using specialized functions. Next you get to analyze the data with logical and lookup functions, organise and analyze datasets and tables, and also visualize data with charts. Furthermore you will learn about creating Pivot Table, filtering data using slicers, and analyzing data using PivotCharts. Finally the course will teach you to insert graphics, and enhance workbooks through customizing them, managing themes, and creating and using templates.
Overall this course can help you rediscover Excel, and if used correctly, you will only get to add invaluable skills to your arsenal.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Use Text Functions
- Use Logical Functions
- Use Lookup Functions
- Use Date Functions
- Use Financial Functions
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Subtotal and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Create a Trendline
- Create Advanced Charts
- Create a PivotTable
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Analyze Data with PivotCharts
- Insert and Modify Graphics Objects
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Incorporate SmartArt
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
- Preparing a Workbook for Multiple Audiences
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.