About this Course:
The Excel - Advanced Training session follows on from the Intermediate course but now it's time to step up a gear from formulas and formatting and get into becoming an Advanced User.
This course comprises of advanced tools such as Goal Seek Scenarios Advanced Filtering Validating entries Protection techniques Pivot Tables and Macros.
You'll be able to perform calculations for forecasting and predicting generate reports from multiple sources and create structured manageable Pivot Table reports for analyzing big data sets.
All the files used on the course are available to download and work alongside each video or in your own time to try out yourself.
- You'll need Excel 2007 2010 2013 or 2016 installed and a desire to want to learn what Excel can really do for you!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn more than formulas and enhance their knowledge to become an Advanced user of Excel
- Users should have a good understanding of the basics as this is not an introduction level course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You'll be able to learn the advanced tools and features from your desk from a Microsoft Trainer
- Take your skills learnt to many different situations and roles
- Pick up tips techniques and shortcuts to make using Excel simple!
- You'll learn great tools such as Consolidate Advanced Filtering Goal Seek for forecasting data Pivot Tables Protecting Sheets and Recording Macros
- Introduction to Excel Advanced
- Goal Seek
- Advanced Filtering
- Working with Tables
- Pivot Tables
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.