Seek IT industry employment through differentiating yourself from the rest of the crowd by proving your ability to manage a Windows Server 2008 in a real-world business environment.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is working for a large organisation using Windows Server 2008 and needs to gain an understanding of the server solution, or anyone who’s looking to upskill with a globally-recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course will provide you with all the information and knowledge that you need to prepare for the three MCSA Windows Server 2008 examinations.
More than simply providing access to course materials, we also give students 12 months unlimited access to our Live Labs which will help them to practice and develop their practical skills with dedicated live equipment.
Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configure Zone Transfers and Replication
- Configuring the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Creating and Maintaining Active Directory Objects
- Maintaining the Active Directory Environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
Microsoft 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Configuring Addressing and Services
- Configuring Names Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
Microsoft 70-646: Windows Server 2008 – Server Administrator
- Planning for Server Deployment
- Planning for Server Management
- Monitoring and Maintaining Servers
- Planning Application and Data Provisioning
- Planning for Business Continuity and High Availability
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.