Have the most recognisable name in the IT industry on your CV and use it to your advantage by gaining a full understanding of the Windows Server 2012 environment and how to deploy it in a real-world environment.
Who should take this course
The MCSA Server 2012 course is ideally suited to IT professionals who are looking to improve their Windows Server management skills, or looking to gain an industry-recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This MCSA Server 2012 course is built around three exams and provides you with all the knowledge needed to properly manage, maintain and troubleshoot servers as you would in any enterprise-class datacentre.
More than simply providing access to course materials, we also give students 12 months unlimited access to our Live Labs which will help them to practice and develop their practical skills with dedicated live equipment.
Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 – Learn the fundamentals of working with Microsoft Windows Server 2012:
- Installing and configuring Server 2012 including basic hardware and permissions configuration.
- Configuring key OS services including file sharing, print serving and networking roles.
- Creating Active Directory Users and computers and the Group Policy Objects (GPOs) required to manage a corporate network.
- Using built-in security tools to restrict access to data, applications and other key network resources.
Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 – Learn how to keep the server running in peak condition:
- Simplifying server and patch deployment using images.
- Improving data security and access using Distributed File Systems (DFS), File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), file and disk encryption.
- Monitoring and auditing servers to identify and resolve potential problems.
- Networking concepts including VPNs, Network Policy Server (NPS), policies and Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Managing the wider network efficiently with Domain Controllers, service authentication, Active Directory, account policies and GPOs.
Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services – Learn how to maintain an enterprise-class operating environment:
- How and why to configure Network Load Balancing (NLB) and failover clustering for maximum resource availability.
- Installing and managing Windows Server 2012 in a Virtual Machine (VM) environment.
- Managing storage and backups, server recovery and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Advanced network management using DHCP, DNS, IPAM and Active Directory domains, forest trusts and sites.
- Securing enterprise network resources using Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) and Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS).
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.