Prove your programming skillset to potential employers, and be be ready to tackle the 70-486 exam to demonstrate your ability to build enterprise web applications.
Who should take this course
This course package is for IT professionals who are looking to gain the skills they need to be a web programmer or SharePoint Developer. Whether that be to upskill for a change of job or just for personal development in your current role.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
The package starts so you have a solid understand of web programming before going in-depth to developing and configuring Microsoft SharePoint in an enterprise-class environment. The course will prepare you for the four relevant Microsoft examinations.
- Overview of HTML and CSS
- Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Creating Advanced Graphics
- Animating the User Interface
- Creating a Web Worker Process
Microsoft MCSD: 70-486 – Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Explore ASP.NET MVC 4
- Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications, Models, Controllers and Views
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Microsoft MCSD: 70-488 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customise authentication and authorisation.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customise the appearance and behaviour of user interface elements.
- Customise navigation and site branding.
Microsoft MCSD: 70-489 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Creating Robust and Efficient Apps for SharePoint
- Developing Managed Metadata Solutions
- Interacting with the Search Service
- Customising the Search Experience
- Implementing Enterprise Content Management
- Developing a Publishing Site for Web Content
- Structuring and Publishing Website for All Users
- Developing Optimised Internet Sites
- Working with Business Connectivity Services
- Creating Advanced Business Data Connectivity Models
- Working with Business Data in Client Applications
- Managing and Access User Profile Data
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Custom SharePoint Solutions
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.