Microsoft Outlook All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Outlook course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook Level 1 - Beginner
- Microsoft Outlook Level 2 - Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Level 3 - Advanced
Material recorded with Outlook 2013 but works in 2010 2013 and 2016
As your instructor I will use my 16+ years of Outlook training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Master Instructor: 2000 XP (2002) 2003 2007 2010 2013 and 2016 Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Outlook.
At completion of this course you will master Outlook skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks as well have all the training you need to help pass Microsoft's Outlook Exam and become certified like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating editing replying forwarding and recalling email messages
- Finding sorting filtering and applying conditional formatting to Outlook Items
- Schedule meeting requests and tracking and proposing new times
- Create Voting Emails and how to calculate totals
- Set workdays and times and holidays and time zones
- Managing task assigning requests ownership updates and status reports
- Asking delegating and sharing folders and setting permissions
- Add email and digital signatures including encryption
- Mail Merge your Contacts into form letters labels and emails
- This course was created with Outlook 2013. But all features will work in Outlook 2010 2013 2016.
Who should take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Create and send email messages
- Create categorize and organize Contacts
- Schedule and organize Events and Appointments
- Schedule Meetings track replies and send updates
- Create update and completing Tasks
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office Outlook 2000 2002 2003 2007 2010 2013 & 2016 Specialist with over 16 years of Outlook training
- Outlook Level 1 - Beginner
- Composing Email Messages
- Sending & Receiving Emails
- Organizing Email Messages
- Outlook Level 2 - Intermediate
- Scheduling Meetings
- Email Message Options
- Locating Outlook Items
- Outlook Level 3 - Advanced
- Advanced Calendar Settings
- Managing Tasks
- Sharing Folders
- Customize Environment
- Personalizing Email
- Organizing Outlook Items
- Managing Data Files
- Advanced Contacts
- Save and Archive
- Remote and Offline
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.