An estimated 35 million presentations take place each day using Microsoft PowerPoint, given it is one of Microsoft's most powerful office software that can create, edit and show presentations. This means if you don't keep up with it, you are going to fall behind. Not to worry though, because thanks to this Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced course, you can now learn PowerPoint easily.
You will first learn to utilize and customize the PowerPoint environment and/or user interface. Next you will make the most out of customizability as you focus on templates design through handling, sections, slide masters and layouts, headers and footers, and notes master and the handout master. Following this you will discover how to add SmartArt, work with media and animations, and collaborate on your presentation with others. Furthermore you will explore how to customize your slide show before moving onto ways to secure and distribute your presentation.
Getting this course would allow you to look at Microsoft PowerPoint in a whole different light as you look into making sure you have much more developed skills, and know how to make the most out of this application.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Customizing Design Templates
- Create and Manage Sections
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Add Comments to a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Present a Slide Show Online
- Create a Video or a CD
Activities - Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
Why Should You Choose Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.