Microsoft PowerPoint All-In-One Training
This Microsoft PowerPoint course includes both Levels from Beginner & Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level 1 - Beginner
- Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 - Advanced
Material recorded with PowerPoint 2016 but works in 2010 2013 and 2016
As your instructor I will use my 16+ years of PowerPoint training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Master Instructor: 2000 XP (2002) 2003 2007 2010 2013 and 2016 Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner and Advanced Levels of PowerPoint.
At completion of this course you will master PowerPoint skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks as well have all the training you need to help pass Microsoft's PowerPoint Exam and become certified like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Step by step in creating Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Capture your screen's images insert and modify pictures
- Add arrange navigating and modifying slides fast
- Adding modifying & layering shapes text pictures audio and video
- Insert Trim Fade and Bookmark Audio and Videos
- Create multiple custom slideshow within the same presentation
- Create professional looking handouts for your audience to follow along
- Learn how to create Speaker Notes to read or take notes from during your presentation
- View your notes and details of your presentation on a separate screen using Presenter View
- Update all your slides or certain slide layouts instantly in Slide Master
- Record your presentation and save it as movie MP4 file for automated presentations
- Arrange and order or layer your pictures shapes and text
- Manage your slides and collaborate more effectively by grouping them into sections
- Look professional and efficient during your presentation with many handy shortcuts
- Record narration and rehearse timings for your presentations
- New! Screen Recording and Closed Caption in PowerPoint 2016
- This course was created with PowerPoint 2016. But all features will work in PowerPoint 2010 2013 2016 and most in 2007
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
Who should take this course
What you will learn:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch
- Add animation to text shapes and pictures
- Learn how to create handouts and speaker notes
- Zip around in your presentation fast with numerous shortcuts
- Go further with more advanced animation including motion paths
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000 2002 2003 2007 2010 2013 & 2016 Specialist and Expert with over
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.