Microsoft Project All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Project course includes both Levels from Beginner & Advanced
- Microsoft Project Level 1 - Beginner
- Microsoft Project Level 2 - Advanced
Material recorded with Project 2013 but works in 2010 2013 and 2016
As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Project training and certifications including: Microsoft Project: XP (2002) 2010 and 2013 Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner and Advanced Levels of Project.
At completion of this course you will master Project skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks as well have all the training you need to help pass Microsoft's Project Exam and become certified like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Step by step in creating Microsoft Project Plans
- Create and assign Project and Tasks Calendars
- Create Work Material Cost and Budget Resources
- Add Lag or Lead times Constraints and Deadlines to Tasks
- Work with Overallocated Resources directly or use Resource Leveling
- Finding and working with Tasks on the Critical Path
- Viewing and working with Task's Slack and Slip times
- Set Baselines and create Interim Plans to track progress to original
- Entering a Task's Progress and Variance Tracking
- Learn how to split divide and reschedule Tasks
- Applying and working with Effort Driven Tasks
- Create and customize Visual Reports
- Sharing Resources by creating a Resource Pool
- Apply or create your own Custom WBS codes
- This course was created with Project 2013. But all features will work in Project 2010 2013 2016.
- You will need Microsoft Project installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files.
Who should take this course
What you will learn:
- Create a Project Plan from scratch
- Create Project and Resource Calendars
- Learn how to create Tasks and assign Resources
- Outline link and modify Task Relationships
- Share Resources between Projects with the Resource Pool
- Taught by Kirt Kershaw who has Certified in Microsoft Project 2002 (XP) 2010 and 2013
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.