Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Microsoft Word - often referred to as Word - is one of the used Office tools all around the world with around 1.2 billion users. It is used to carry out various document based work that includes writing and editing. This Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced course will help you learn many of its features and how best to use them.
The course contains advanced topics and as such starts out with collaborating on documents through information modification, sharing documents, working with comments, comparing document changes, merging documents and co-authoring them. Next, you will discover ways to use reference tools like captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks, footnotes, endnotes, citations and bibliographies. Furthermore, the course will also teach you to simplify and manage long documents, secure documents - through editing restrictions and digital signatures - and ways to create and manipulate forms. Finally, the course will discuss ways to manage different versions of documents by using SharePoint server.
This course will help you learn a lot of new ideas and features, and if utilized correctly it can prove to be an asset. So if you want to learn to use MS Word 2016 version more effectively, then get this course now.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Collaborating on Documents
- Modify User Information
- Share a Document
- Work with Comments
- Compare Document Changes
- Review a Document
- Merge Document Changes
- Coauthor Documents
- Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations
- Insert a Bibliography
- Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert an Ancillary Table
- Manage Outlines
- Create a Master Document
- Securing a Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Editing Restrictions
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Restrict Document Access
- Create Forms
- Manipulate Forms
- Form Data Conversion
- Managing Document Versions
- Create a New Document Version
- Compare Document Versions
- Merge Document Versions
Activities - Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.