Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Without the shadow of a doubt, Microsoft Word is the most well known of all the Office applications. This is why it is used by more than a billion people all over the world. This application is beloved by all and is primarily used for carrying out writing, editing and printing of documents. If you would like to brush up ways to utilize Word, then this Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners course is for you.
The course starts out with helping you get familiar with the interface, teaching you to create basic documents and utilize help options. Next, you will look into editing and formatting of texts and paragraphs before moving on to ways to handle tables. You will also learn to manage lists, insert graphical objects, modify page appearance, and proofread your documents before publication. Finally, the course will look into the customization of Word interface, modify save options, and manage other file types.
If you are starting out with the 2016 version of MS word, this course can definitely help you. Whatever kind of document-based work you have this is the course to help you need, so get it now.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Getting Started with Word
- Identify the Components of the Word Interface
- Create a Word Document
- Editing a Document
- Navigate and Select Text
- Modify Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Apply Character Formatting
- Align Text Using Tabs
- Display Text as List Items
- Control Paragraph Layout
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Apply Styles
- Manage Formatting
- Adding Tables
- Insert a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Convert Text to a Table
- Managing Lists
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize a List
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Add Images to a Document
- Controlling Page Appearance
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Add a Watermark
- Add Headers and Footers
- Control Page Layout
- Proofing a Document
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Other Proofing Tools
- Check Accessibility
- Customizing the Word Environment
- Customize the Word Interface
- Additional Save Options
- Manage Additional File Types
Activities - Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.