Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Microsoft Word is a program that allows people to do various word processing tasks like typing, editing, and printing. It is used all over the world and can help people achieve many document-based tasks with ease. And now you could be one of those people, given that this Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate course will help you learn the hidden features of this program.
This course will help you get familiar with some of the most basic features of Word and take them to the next level. You will start out by learning about ways to sort data, controlling cell layout and performing calculations for tables, along with ways to create and modify charts. Next, you will find out more about customizing formats and using styles and themes before moving onto utilizing images in documents - resizing, text integration, and such. You will also learn to create customized graphical elements, use Quick Parts to insert content, control text flow, use templates, mail merge, and macro options.
With such a variety of topics covered this course is a goldmine of information. So stop wasting time and get this course immediately to get started.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create a Chart
- Create and Modify Text Styles
- Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Apply and Customize Document Themes
- Resize an Image
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Insert and Format Screenshots
- Insert Video
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Create a Document Using a Template
- Create a Template
- The Mail Merge Features
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Create a Data Source Using Word
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Create a Macro
Activities - Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.