Millennial Onboarding is a specialized type of employee onboarding. According to Cisco's recent report, 56% of Millennials won't accept jobs from companies that ban social media. Manage it, have a policy for it - this is a great start. However, embrace it and your employees will be become your social media evangelists and part of your marketing team.This is just one of the tweaks that you could consider for onboarding Millennials, ensuring you leverage the productivity of this talented workforce. The new hire phase is a critical time for the employee and company and having a structured set of procedures will make this time run more smoothly and produce a greater chance of success.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Purpose of Onboarding
- Module Three: Introduction
- Module Four: Millennials and Onboarding
- Module Five: Onboarding Checklist
- Module Six: Engaging the Millennial Employee
- Module Seven: Following Up With the Millennial Employee
- Module Eight: Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee
- Module Nine: Mentoring the Millennial
- Module Ten: Assigning Work to the Millennial Employee
- Module Eleven: Providing Feedback
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.