Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Minutes are the instant written record of a meeting or hearing that typically describe what was discussed. Taking minutes that are complete, accurate and are competently written can be difficult if you are not equipped with the knowledge and skill of how to do so.
Comprehensive minutes typically also include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the participants and related responses or decisions for the issues (i.e. follow-up actions).
Minute taking is a skill that you can learn the basics of by taking this Minute Taking Training Course. It includes gaining a full understanding of minutes and their purpose, what your role is as a minute-taker, knowing what to include or not (as the case may be), what is the best way to record the account including use of OneNote 2007. This excellent course is complete with a mock exam to prepare you the final exam which leads to certification.
Skills learned on this course can be used as a building block on which to progress becoming an expert in the subject.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Minute Taking Basics
- What Minutes are
- What to include/what to ignore
- Motions and Resolutions
- Method of recording minutes
- Reasons for Meeting
- What is a decision?
- Minute Taking tips
- Taking Minutes with OneNote 2007
- The Role of a Minute-Taker
- The Skills of a Minute-Taker
- Meeting Agreements
- Minutes Styles
- What Do I Record
- Techniques for Preparing Minutes
- Taking Minutes in an Interactive Meeting
- The Minute Book
- Why Should You Choose Minute Taking Training
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free Microsoft office course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.