About this Course:
Anyone can learn Sketch 3 but how do you learn how to build apps that drive retention and generate sales?
Mobile Product Design: From Napkin to Launch will not only teach you Sketch 3 but will show you how a product designer creates mobile apps that focus on the experience.
Evan Leong - our expert mobile product designer will take you on a journey where you learn how to get inside the head of a user and then how to actually implement the steps you need to make that experience a reality. We'll even show you how to create interactive designs that can be sent to users on their phones to test out.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Product design
- Sketch 3
- InVision mobile prototyper
- User retention
- User experience
- Do's and don'ts of user experience
- Micro interactions
- Minim viable product
- Rapid prototyping
- And a lot more.
- If you want to be a professional product designer take this course.
- If you want to develop and design your own apps take this course.
- And if you want to create your own product/startup - you MUST take this course!
- No prior experience needed in design or programming
- You'll need a computer with macOS
- You'll need to get a copy of Sketch 3 - there is a free trial
- You'll need InVision (Free and we show you how to get this)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Anyone who wants to create a mobile product
- Anyone who wants to create a startup
- Anyone who wants to learn design and UX
- Anyone who wants to learn Sketch 3 plus a ton of other amazing things!
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build rapid prototypes
- Understand UI and UX
- Create user retention and generate mobile sales
- Master Sketch 3 software
- Create their own mobile product
- Create designs for their own apps
- Intro to UI and UX
- Audio Tangle
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Mobile App Design
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.