About this Course:
In this course we will cover all the fundamentals of MPLS. We will be discussing why MPLS was implemented, the terminology used in an MPLS environment, the configurations used in MPLS, concentrating in using Layer 3 VPNs.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course.
- We will discuss the LDP protocol, what labels are and how they get forward it to other LDR Routers. Using the hands on lab we will get to see how these labels get forwarded and we will be configuring multiple IGP routing protocols along with BGP to get information across our network.
- We will be creating multiple types of VPNs and through the use for Route Targets and Route Reflectors, we'll demonstrate how packets can be manipulated in a particular direction.
- We will definitely be creating Provider Edge routers Customer Edge Routers and have customers within the same company communicate with each other and different companies also be able to communicate with each other through VPN.
- We will also learn how to create VRF's in order to make all this possible, as well as understand the CEF, LFIB, LRIB and much more tables in order to troubleshoot MPLS.
- Anyone taking this course should have an understanding of networking specifically in the WAN domain
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Students preparing for CCNP or CCIE certifications would benefit greatly from taking this course. But also those IT individuals that are working in real world environment would gain some knowledge on MPLS application
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
The goal of this course is to give to the student an understanding of the real importance of MPLS and its applications. Also this course will help you understand the concepts needed for your CCNP and CCIE certifications purposes.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.