This course teaches you the Mulesoft from scratch. No prior knowledge is required to understand this course.
This course will cover all major connectors and events which are required to understand the Mule-ESB concept.
After completion of this course you can easily work on Mulesoft platform.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Studio
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets
- Use flow designer to build apps that consume assets and connect systems
- Use API designer to define APIs with RAML, the RESTful API Modeling Language
- Use Anypoint Studio to build and debug integrations and API implementations and integrations
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more
- Transform data using DataWeave, the powerful transformation language
- Add application logic and handle errors
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment
- Debugging application in local
- Deploy API implementations and integrations to CloudHub
- Build Munit for Unit testing
- Basic knowledge
- Basics of XML and Json
Who should take this course
- Beginners who wants to make career in Mulesoft Integration.
- Developer who want to learn Mulesoft Integration Platform.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- This course teaches you latest Mule 4 from scratch to Intermediate level
- Step by step coding and configuration so you will not miss anything
- Build your own mule flow and develop API using API Led connectivity
- Can start your carrier as a Mulesoft Developer
- In-depth Mule 4 Implementation
- Integrate two or more systems
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.