Networking - effective business networking is the linking together of individuals who, through trust and relationship building, become walking, talking advertisements for one another. Keep in mind that networking is about being genuine and authentic, building trust and relationships, and seeing how you can help others.With the Networking Outside the Company course, develop a core set of networking skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, improve on almost every aspect of your networking strategy, from setting connection goals to becoming known as a powerful resource for others.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Benefits of Networking Outside of Work
- Module Three: Networking Obstacles
- Module Four: Networking Principles
- Module Five: Why Network
- Module Six: How to Build Networks
- Module Seven: Online Networking Tools
- Module Eight: Develop Interpersonal Relationships
- Module Nine: Common Networking Mistakes
- Module Ten: Time Management
- Module Eleven: Manage Personal and Professional Networks
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.