Networking has become a crucial part of the world today. Most people are aware of external networking and primarily focus on that. Building internal networks and relationships is just as important is just as crucial, including internal PR and communication. To be truly effective, internal networking is the key to your company's resources and unleashing your own productivity. With our Networking (Within the Company) course, learn how internal networking is changing the workforce and gain a new perspective on networking, and what benefits can come from fully utilizing and making connections wihin your company. In this course, learn how to:
- Define networking
- Understand networking principles
- Use networking tools
- Avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to build relationships
- Manage time successfully
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Benefits of Networking at Work
- Module Three: Networking Obstacles
- Module Four: Networking Principles
- Module Five: How to Build Networks
- Module Six: Recognize Networking Opportunities
- Module Seven: Common Networking Mistakes
- Module Eight: Develop Interpersonal Relationships
- Module Nine: Online Networking Tools
- Module Ten: Time Management
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.