About this Course:
This course will cover all aspects of the IPv4 protocol and YES! it is still relevant today.
Students will learn IP addressing, Subnetting, VLSM, Route Summarization, Wildcard Masking, common Network equipment, basic Router administrative commands, configuring Router interfaces, planning a Network infrastructure and many other topics that are important and needed, not just for certification purposes, but also for real world scenarios. The course will also show students how to assign IP addresses to PC's and Routers. As well as gaining an understanding of the TCP/IP properties such as gateways.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course.
It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Besides the simulators/emulators mentioned above, students can also use GNS3, BOSON or Live Equipment.
- Students will need a basic understanding of Networks
- Students will need a simulator/emulator to go along with the course
- Students can follow along with my book (available on AMAZON), called "The Only IP BOOK YOU Will Ever Need!
- Students should have a great desire to know this protocol, not only for certification purposes, but also for the real world
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those that want or need a better understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those that want to pass a Cisco certification exam
- This course is for those that are currently taking Cisco courses at a College or Univiersity and want to get a better understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those already in the IT field, but need a more indepth understanding of IPv4
- This course is for those that want to take a certification exam and want to pass the IPv4 portion without the need of a calculator (which is not allowed in a testing site)
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This course will prepare students to subnet without using a calculator
- Once you finish my course on IP's, you will have a strong grasp of IPv4. Students will be able to create and implement an IP addressing scheme, assign IP addresses to PC's with proper subnetmask, gateways if needed, as well as DNS
- At the end of this course, students will learn how configure an IP address on a routers interface through the CLI and finally test the network for connectivity using various commands.
- The understanding of IP's is an essential element for a Network Professional and this course will prepare the student for any networking certification that has IPv4 as part of their exams
- This course will help students that are looking to take certifications such as N+, CCNA, CCNP and MCSE
- IPs is the core of networking and mastering this knowledge is key to any IT position
- This course will make the student efficient, valuable and an asset in a Networking environment
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.