GBP46,250 - Average Salary for Cisco Network Engineers (ITJobsWatch)
New 3rd Version- Cisco CCNA - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
Expand and prove your ability to work with Cisco networks with our new, engaging, tutor-led courses.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices exams Part 1 & 2 (ICND1 v3 & ICND2 v3) is a two part series designed to validate your skills and knowledge essential to configure and manage Cisco networks.
The Cisco CCNA v3 study package is suited to IT professionals who want to benefit by having the latest networking skills and be at the forefront of new technologies.
What do I Get?
- Expert Instructor led training delivered via video streaming
- Extensive Demonstrations and presentations delivered in a multimedia format
- Practice Tests and full exam simulators
- Unlimited access to the course for 1 year
Who should take this course
Anyone interested to learn this course.
CCNA, Awarded by Cisco
- Module 1 - Understanding Cisco Certification Track
- Module 2 - Networking Technologies
- Module 3 - Open Systems Interconnecting (OSI) Model
- Module 4 - Basic IP Addressing
- Module 5 - IP Addressing Part 2
- Module 6 - Subnetting
- Module 7 - More Subnetting
- Module 8 - Protocols and Ports
- Module 9 - Cisco IOS (Internetwork Operating System)
- Module 10 - Using IOS: Base Configuration
- Module 11 - VLans and Trunks
- Module 12 - VTP and 802.1q
- Module 13 - Routing Essentials
- Module 14 - Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Module 15 - Static Routes
- Module 16 - Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
- Module 17 - Access Control Lists
- Module 1 - CCNA-ICND2_Introduction
- Module 2 - Lab Setup
- Module 3 - Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Module 4 - First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRP)
- Module 5 - Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Module 6 - Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Module 7 - Open Shortest Path First (OSPF
- Module 8 - IPv6: The New Frontier
About Course Provider
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.