The main goal of this course is to teach the basics of Number Theory and how values are represented in the memory of computer. This is very basic knowledge that any programmer/ Computer Science student must posses. This course is to help all those aspiring programmers to build their sound fundamentals with Number Theory.
- Junior school math skill is required
- No programming knowledge is required at all
- A pen and paper
- Last but not the least, drink a glass of water before you start listening
Who should take this course
- Those who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science or Electronics, particularly as a programmer or research scholar
- Who wants to have a good understanding of how values are represented in memory of computer
- All students who wants to understand different number system
- All students who wants to understand how real numbers are represented in the memory using IEEE 754 standard
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Basic concept of Number Theory
- Standard number systems - Octal, Hexadecimal, Binary
- How to convert number from any of these system to decimal and vice versa
- 1s and 2s complement technique. Negative number representation using 2s complement technique
- How subtraction is done using 2s complement in the memory
- Real number representation using IEEE 754 standard (Single and Double precision)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.