Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Explore the science behind the roles of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Know the best sources of vitamins and minerals and the ways in which your body uses them. This course will help understand the types of food that help you build muscle and the types that can help you lose weight. Study how nutrition affects health and how a properly balanced diet can save you from heart disease, obesity, cholesterol and other harmful health problems. The course also looks at the role of dieting and nutrition and teaches why fad diets often don’t work, the benefits of raw food diets and how to know which kind of diet is right for your body type.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule. This course is the perfect foundation for people considering a career as a nutritionist and is a useful tool to progress to more advanced learning.
The great thing about our Nutrition course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
- 1.1 WellnessIntro-Part1
- 1.2 WellnessIntro-Part2
- 1.3 WellnessIntro-Part3
- 2.1 RoleOfCarbohydrates-Part1
- 2.2 RoleOfCarbohydrates-Part2
- 3.1 RoleOfFiber-Part1
- 3.2 RoleOfFiber-Part2
- 4.1 GlycemicIndex-Part1
- 4.2 GlycemicIndex-Part2
- 5.1 ImpactOfCarbs
- 6.1 Gluten
- 7.1 RoleOfFat-Part1
- 7.2 RoleOfFat-Part2
- 7.3 HowAndWhyWeGainFat
- 7.4 RoleOfProtein
- 8.1 Digestion
- 9.1 Calories-Part1
- 9.2 Calories-Part2
- 10.1 OrganicVsInorganic
- 11.1 RolesOfVitaminsAndMinerals-Part1
- 11.2 RolesOfVitaminsAndMinerals-Part2
- 11.3 RolesOfVitaminsAndMinerals-Part3
- 12.1 RoleOfWater
- 13.1 Supplements-Part1
- 13.2 Supplements-Part2
- 13.3 Supplements-Part3
- 13.4 Supplements-Part4
- 13.5 Supplements-Part5
- 13.6 Supplements-Part6
- 13.7 Supplements-Part7
- 13.8 Supplements-Part8
- 14.1 ArtificialSweeteners-Part1
- 14.2 ArtificialSweeteners-Part2
- 14.3 ArtificialSweeteners-Part3
- 14.4 ArtificialSweeteners-Part4
- 14.5 ArtificialSweeteners-Part5
- 15.1 TheEffectsOfCaffeine
- 15.2 AlcoholDoesItMakeYouFat
Mod 16 - 16.1 Sleep - 16.2 Stress
- 17.1 FadDiets
- 17.2 RawFoodDiet
- 17.3 CabbageSoupDiet
- 17.4 BloodGroupDiet
- 17.5 TypesOfVegetarians
- 17.6 FadDietsAndGenetics
- 18.1 WeightLossTips
- 18.2 SettingGoalsThatWorkForYou
- 18.3 Cancer
- 18.4 Outro
KEY LEARNING POINTS This course takes an in depth look at nutrition, diet and the effect it has on your health and well-being. Our course features instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real-world scenarios explained by their instructor.
The focus areas of this course include:
- Nutrition and health - This part of the course provides an in depth look at the principles of a balanced diet and the science behind nutrition. Learn how a good diet keeps you healthy and wards off serious diseases such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer. Explore the science behind the roles of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Learn about vitamins and minerals and how your body absorbs and uses them.
- Diet - Learn what foods to eat as part of a balanced diet, and which types of food are beneficial for your health and as part of a weight loss plan. Explore the reasons that fad diets tend not to work in the long term, the reasons that artificial sweeteners aren’t helpful and which type of diet is best for your body type.
Advantage of this course
This course will give you a better understanding of nutrition, diet and wellness. It provides a good understanding of the nutrients we eat and how they affect our bodies. This course has huge benefits, not only for you, but for those around you too. With this course you have:
- an improved understanding of diet and nutrition
- Learn cutting edge information from diet and nutrition experts
- Improve your own general health and well-being
- Advance your career prospects
- Lose weight and look great by understanding your body type and the dietary needs associated with it
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each principle
Start this course today to improve your overall knowledge of nutrition, diet and wellness, to enable you to live a healthy lifestyle or step up in your career as a nutritionist.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.