Did you know that most employees decide to leave a job within their first 18 months with an organization? When an employee does leave, it usually costs about three times their salary to replace them. You can greatly increase the likelihood that a new employee will stay with you by implementing a well-designed onboarding program that will guide the employee through their first months with the company. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Onboarding
- Session Three: Creating the Onboarding Steering Team
- Session Four: Gathering Supporting Information
- Session Five: Setting Goals
- Session Six: Developing the Framework
- Session Seven: Creating an Onboarding Plan
- Session Eight: Customizing the Framework
- Session Nine: Measuring Results
- Session Ten: Branding the Program
- Session Eleven: Onboarding Executives
- Session Twelve: Understanding Employee Engagement
- Session Thirteen: Ten Ways to Make Your Program Unique
- Session Fourteen: Fun and Games
- Session Fifteen: Case Study Analysis - 16 25-211, Velsoft Training Materials Inc.
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.