About this Course:
The''Online Japanese Beginner Course'' is intended for beginner level learners. Through the use of video materials, learners will study Japanese pronunciation and writing, in addition to simple greetings and expressions used in everyday life. In addition, since a PDF file textbook is included and can be printed any number of times, the practice of writing hiragana and katakana can also be obtained. In addition to Japanese pronunciation and writing, daily conversation and expressions are also taught. All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that the people learning Japanese for the first time can freely study the materials.
N3 Course is in production. The production of N2 Course and N1 Course is also scheduled.
- Printing the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook
- There is a pronunciation and writing review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn't enough time to think, please pause the video
For the learners who have already mastered Hiragana and Katakana, ''Online Japanese Kanji Character Course (All 9 lessons)'' is suitable for your further Japanese language study
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Master writing and pronunciation of Japanese hiragana
- Master writing and pronunciation of Japanese katakana
- Master Japanese voiced sounds and the p-sound
- Master long vowels, nasal consonant, double consonants, contracted sounds, and accents
- Be able to use basic greetings in everyday life
- The materials are useful for correct pronunciation and writing, as well as mastering basic Japanese hiragana and katakana. This course offers learning materials for general Japanese language learners whose native language is not Japanese
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.