About this Course:
(JLPT N5 Level Kanji Character Study Course)
The ''Online Japanese Kanji Character Course'' includes a set of visual learning materials for studying kanji and is intended for non-Japanese people studying Japanese. This kanji level is elementary level kanji that meets the requirements of the JLPT N5 and consists of a large volume of learning materials with a total running time of 6 hours and 38 minutes. The actual learning time is approximately 60 hours (time may vary depending on the individual). Through these contents, you can learn the origin of kanji, as well as kanji that represent numbers, directions, the human body, days of the week, kanji often used at school, time, and the kanji of basic adjectives, verbs, and nouns. In addition, a learning PDF textbook along with a practice sheet are included and can be printed any number of times. All of the dialogue has English subtitles so that all Japanese learning beginners can learn effectively.
N3 Course is in production. The production of N2 Course and N1 Course is also scheduled.
- For the learners who haven't mastered the reading and writing of Hiragana and Katakana, you can start the study from ''Online Japanese Beginner Course (All 12 lessons)''
- Printing the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Practice dictation and writing of Kanji while taking the Kanji Course class
- There is a kanji review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn't enough time to think, please pause the video
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese
- (Essentials)Learners of elementary Japanese who have, to an extent, mastered hiragana and katakana.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand the origins of Kanji
- Correctly write Japanese kanji
- Master the Japanese readings and phonetic readings of kanji
- Master elementary kanji for the JLPT N5
- Be able to read and write kanji often used in everyday life
- You can master Japanese kanji pronunciation and the proper writing style.
- The materials are useful for Japanese study and learners whose countries don't use kanji
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.