All Startup founders and Business owners, executives must get basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyse results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
This Class is a Second day of five day series topics discussion in the course includes:
- Analyzing financial numbers for making business decisions
- Analyzing Financial Statements in Details.
- Ratio Analysis
- Why Ratio - Usefulness and Limitations
- Profitability Ratio
- Liquidity Ratios
- Working Capital
- Asset Utilization
- Return Ratios
- Special Purpose
- How to use Ratio analysis to understand ground reality in operations.
- How operational decisions affect financial results.
- Working Capital Management
- Pricing Decisions
- Capital Expenditure planning decisions
- Using Financial Analytics Metrics for KPI management
- Using financial numbers together with operational metrics
- Please let me know if you feel any topic is missed.
- Time & Desire to Learn
Who should take this course
Entrepreneurs Managers Management Accountants
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- First Hand understanding to Financial Statements
- Accounting Policies and their affect on accounting methods
- Meaning & Basic understanding of All financial statements
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.