An effective human resource professional knows that managing employee performance is more than responding to problems, conducting performance reviews, or hiring staff. Performance management begins with an orientation to the organization and the job, and continues on a daily basis as employees are trained and coached. A thoughtful new employee orientation program, coupled with an employee handbook (or website) that communicates workplace policies, can reduce turnover and those reductions save your organization money. Whether your company has two employees or a thousand employees, don't leave employee retention to chance. Engage them from the moment they are hired, give them what they need to feel welcome, and let them impress you with what they bring to your company.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Finding, Hiring, and Keeping Good People
- Session Three: Building Employee Commitment and Engagement.
- Session Four: Perception
- Session Five: Fast-Track Orientation
- Session Six: Designing a Successful Orientation Program
- Session Seven: Characteristics of a Successful Orientation Process
- Session Eight: The Commitment Curve
- Session Nine: Nine Orientation Habits of World-Class Employers
- Session Ten: Obtaining Buy-In
- Session Eleven: Employee Training
- Session Twelve: Adult Learning
- Session Thirteen: Working with External Providers
- Session Fourteen: Helping People Make Connections
- Session Fifteen: Creating Employee Manuals
- Session Sixteen: A Bridge to Onboarding
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.