If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Three Main Factors
- Module Three: Seeing Objections as Opportunities
- Module Four: Getting to the Bottom
- Module Five: Finding a Point of Agreement
- Module Six: Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection
- Module Seven: Deflating Objections
- Module Eight: Unvoiced Objections
- Module Nine: The Five Steps
- Module Ten: Dos and Don'ts
- Module Eleven: Sealing the Deal
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.