About this Course:
Welcome to this comprehensive course on penetration testing with KALI. The course examines the various penetration testing concepts and techniques employed in a modern ubiquitous computing world, and will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level. We will discuss various topics ranging from traditional to many modern ones, such as Networking security, Linux security, Web Applications structure and security, Mobile Applications architecture and security, Hardware security, and the hot topic of IoT security. At the end of the course, I will show you some real attacks.
The layout of the course is easy to walk-through, and the videos are made short and engaging. My purpose is to present you with case exposition and show you live demos, while utilizing a large set of KALI tools (Enumeration, Scanning, Exploitation, Persistence Access, Reporting and Social Engineering tools) in order to get you started quickly. The necessary resources and tools are posted for each sections of the course.
Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up your own lab and install the needed software to practice Penetration Testing along with me. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices, and nothing is theoretical. The course will demonstrate how to fully control victims' devices such as servers, workstations, and mobile phones. The course can also be interesting to those looking for quick hacks such as controlling victim's camera, screen, mobile contacts, emails and SMS messages.
At the end of the course you will be equipped with the necessary tools and skills to:
- Assess security risks by adopting a standard Threat Modeling technique
- Adopt a structured approach to perform Penetration Tests
- Protect yourself and the organization you work at
- Compile security findings and present them professionally to your clients
- Make the world a safer place
- You can as well enjoy the JUICY BONUS section at the end of the course, which shows you how to setup useful portable Pentest Hardware Tools that you can employ in your attacks.
I have put my 14 years of experience into this course by trying to answer many of the questions I had during my journey of learning. I have as well took the feedback and input of many of my students, peers, and professional figures.
I will be happy to answer all your inquiries and connect with you.
Join TODAY and enjoy a life-time access.
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Fair knowledge of Windows systems
- Networking basics
- Programming basics
- Web applications basics
- Mobile applications basics
- General idea about information security
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn simplified ethical hacking techniques from scratch
- Learn Linux basics
- Learn more than 9 ways to perform LAN attacks
- Master 2 smart techniques to crack into wireless networks
- Perform an actual Mobile attack
- Learn 10+ web application attacks
- Learn more than 5 proven methods of Social Engineering attacks
- Obtain 20+ skills any penetration tester needs to succeed
- Make better decisions on how to protect your applications and network
- Upgrade your information security skills for a new job or career change
- Learn how to write a professional penetration testing report
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.