Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
A puppy can be a loving expansion to your family but whether you're an expert pet parent or a first-time adopter, it's essential to keep your dog's prosperity and satisfaction a top need. The Diploma in Caring for your Pet Dog will give some important tips for all puppy gatekeepers that are useful when you deal with your pooch. Having another puppy or grown-up pooch is an energizing minute and a point of reference for the whole family and since puppies are known as man's closest companion and a steadfast canine is something beyond a pet since they are dealt with as a cherished individual from the family.
In addition, having a puppy as a pet resembles having a youngster but physically there is really no relationship however puppies are feeling creatures and need care and love too like a kid. Thusly, in the mission to be a not too bad and disapproving of the canine proprietor, the proprietor ought to have the ability to play out some to a great degree principal exercises that are essential in this demeanor, which will be by and large invited by your pet. The Diploma in Dog Care will most likely help you with the essential puppy mind on how you ought to look after your puppies, what things they need and how veterinarian will have the capacity to help you.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Understanding the appropriate food ingredients
- Dogs need different diets at different ages
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Boredom and variety
- Cost of feeds
- Dry vs. Canned food
- Homemade diets
- Food allergies
- How much should I feed my dog?
- How often should I feed my dog?
- Signs of ill health
- Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
- Heartworm prevention
- Common questions about heartworm
- Fleas and other parasites
- Do parasites cause "Scooting"?
- Preventing dental disease
- Home dental care
- Veterinary dental treatments
- The importance of the physical examination
- Why are regular check-ups important?
- What happens during an examination?
- How often should my pet be examined?
- How to administer medicine
- Nursing a sick dog
- Common questions about vaccinations
- Spaying and neutering
- Spaying of the Female dog
- Surgical neutering of the male dog
- Pet health insurance
- Clipping a dog
- First steps in grooming
- Bathing a dog
Why Should You Choose Pet Dog Care Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.