About this Course:
Probably the best course I have taken on Simpliv and great fun - Diane (enrolled in over a dozen other photography courses) A set of over 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks each one demonstrates one specific DSLR or compact camera photography tip. This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts.
Photography training that works. See immediate improvements in your photos. Easy to follow and understand with a fun teaching style. All boring bits removed (well most of them anyway!)
These DSLR photography tips for beginners deal with a wide range of subjects and surprisingly some of the more powerful tips are completely non-technical in nature. There are several FREE photography training videos that you can try out first watch them and see for yourself just how good some of these DSLR photography tips and tricks are.
If you have a slow internet connection or want to take this course with you on your laptop smartphone or other portable device sign up and download all the videos and other course materials now.
Here are some of the general topics covered in this course:
- Understand the 'Exposure Triangle' and get out of the Auto mode
- Get incredible natural portrait lighting with this one simple pro tip that will flatter your subjects
- Get sharper images with better focusing technique and use of shutter speeds
- Working with natural light and dealing with the sun
- How understanding the direction of light can dramatically improve your photos
- How to use composition to take more dramatic and creative images
- Flatter your family and friends with some great posing tips (individual and group posing)
- How to improve your flash photography
- Controlling depth of field and the 'block of focus'
- How to get blue skies in your photos instead of washed out white skies
- How to take better photos in the snow
- How to avoid camera shake and get sharper images
- How to take photos of fireworks
- The myth of megapixels and image quality
- Digital cameras and their settings
- And many more!
- Any type of camera will be suitable for this course. Some lectures covering the same topic are duplicated so that they can be DSLR or compact camera specific
- Even though nearly all the tips are easy as with any other skill the more you practice the better you'll become!
- Enthusiasm always helps!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner amateur photographers
- Intermediate amateur photographers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- To explain camera settings
- To demonstrate easy tips for getting sharp images
- To show how an understanding of light and composition is worth more to you than a whole bagful of camera accessories
- Raise awareness of the possibilities for taking great photos
- To demonstrate easy ways of taking amazing outdoor portraits
- To show some great ways of getting better landscape photos
- To provide tips on getting better flash photos indoors
- To show how to take better photos in specific environments (e.g snow indoors by a window etc)
- To help understand image quality resolution and the different camera types
- To realize the great potential you have for becoming a great photographer
- Beginner camera settings (important info used in subsequent lectures)
- More advanced camera settings
- Improve your images with natural lighting
- Improve your images using better composition
- Tips on posing for portraits
- Landscapes and scenery
- Flash photography
- Information and tips on using lenses
- Other general techniques
- How to take a really flattering Profile or PR photo
- Which digital camera to buy next megapixels is not the answer.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.